Work Package 1: Management & Project Coordination (LEAD: TU-Graz)
- Deliverable 1.1: Activity and Management report (M18) - submitted
Work Package 2: Multimodal Brain-Computer Interface Design (LEAD: TU-Graz)
- Deliverable 2.1: SMR-based BCI-training protocol (M6) - submitted
- A protocol will be developed to train users to reach optimal performance.
- Deliverable 2.2: SMR-based BCI (M12) - submitted
- The BCI system using brain oscillations for classification.
- Deliverable 2.3: Movement direction decoder (M18) - submitted
- The BCI system detecting imagined movement directions of body parts.
- Deliverable 2.4: Speech recognition system (M18) - submitted
- The system detecting speech commands.
- Deliverable 2.5: Artefact detector (M20) - submitted
- Algorithms which detect artefacts to enhance the reliability of the BCI.
- D2.6: Error handling and emergency stop (M24) - submitted
- Algorithms to detect wrong movements and provide fast and reliable stop commands.
- D2.7: Algorithm for EEG electrode position and signal personalization (M24) - submitted
- A standardized procedure how to individualize the electrode positions.
Work package 3: Neuroprosthesis Design (LEAD: UKL-Heidelberg)
- Deliverable 3.1: Specifications for personalizable neuroprosthesis hardware concept (M6) - submitted
- Specification sheet for hardware components of the personalizable neuroprosthesis
- Deliverable 3.2: Prototype of sensorized hand and forearm sleeve with haptic feedback (M12) - submitted
- Report on implementation of sensors and of hardware for providing feedback
- Deliverable 3.3: Prototypes of stimulation electrode array sleeves for the MoreGrasp Evaluation Toolkit (M18) - submitted
- Report on implementation and technical characteristics of stimulation array electrodes
Deliverable 3.5: Clinical algorithm for personalization of the MoreGrasp system (M24) - submitted
Report on a clinical algorithm for adoption of the MoreGrasp system to the individual status and needs of end users
Work package 4: Adaptive, context and user specific user interface (LEAD: University of Glasgow)
- Deliverable 4.1: Review of sensors and integrated displays for the interactive environments (M12) - submitted
- Report on suitable sensing solutions and environment augmentations.
- Deliverable 4.2: Multi-level control prototype (M12) - submitted
- Initial prototype for control at multiple levels of abstraction – from fine-grained to high-level -- and shared control with environmental sensing.
- Deliverable 4.3: Sensor/user modelling toolkit (M18) - submitted
- User-specific modelling tools developed and tested with an initial set of sensor/environment conditions
Deliverable 4.5: Electrotactile and multimodal feedback (M24) - submitted
Prototype developed with multimodal displays and sensing with electrotactile feedback integrated
Work package 5: User modelling and service design (LEAD: KNOW-Center, Graz)
- Deliverable 5.1: User-centred service design: Requirements specification and non-functional mock-ups (M12) - submitted
- Report on requirements specification and non-functional mock-ups.
- Deliverable 5.4: Mobile evaluation toolkit I (M15)- submitted
- First version of mobile app to be used to assess users in respect to suitability for the MoreGrasp program including results of formative evaluations.
- Deliverable 5.6: Mobile training support toolkit I (M18)- submitted
- First version of mobile app to be used to support training for and with neuroprosthesis including results of formative evaluations.
Work package 6: Prototype Integration (LEAD: BitBrain Technologies)
- Deliverable 6.1: Document describing the dry-EEG concept and specifications (M9) - submitted
- Deliverable 6.2: Functional prototypes of dry-EEG caps and software architecture of the brain-computer interface technology (M24) - submitted
- The first prototype of the registration and matchmaking platform that enables users to register and get information about MoreGrasp.
- Deliverable 6.3: Registration and Matchmaking Platform I (M12) - submitted
Work package 7: Evalutation (LEAD: UKL-Heidelberg)
- Deliverable 7.1: Report on specific user requirements and feedback on initial prototypes (M12) - submitted
- Report on analysis of the user surveys and the first development cycle of the MoreGrasp prototypes
- Deliverable 7.2: Evaluation of risk factors I (M12)- submitted
- First year report about the status of the project-related risk factors
Work package 8: Dissemination, exploitation and industrial take up (LEAD: Medel)
- Deliverable 8.1: Gating thresholds defined (M3) - submitted
- Defines the gates for the innovation management plan.
- Deliverable 8.2: Research data management plan I (M6) - submitted
- Deliverable 8.3: Dissemination, innovation, and IPR report I (M12) - submitted
- Contains a report about dissemination activities, IPR management, state in the innovation process.
- Deliverable 8.4: Research data management plan II (M20) - submitted